Olde English Bridge Kitchen Tap
Kitchen Bridge Tap with black porcelain levers teamed with polished chrome. Swivel Spout. Code A51.32,BL
Also available in white porcelain or metal handles
- Cermic disc valve
- 200mm swivel spout
- 5 star, 6 litres per minute
- Solid brass construction
- A large selection of finishes are available upon request. Please call.
Attention to detail, and superior craftsmanship means that all Astra Walker products are manufactured and finished to the highest standard of precision and quality. Dezincification Resistant Brass is used throughout in favour of cheaper alternatives such as Plastic ABS or Standard Metal. Various handle options and finishes available.
Browse through our entire collection of Kitchen Tapware to find products that fit your requirements perfectly.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when purchasing a product at Marina Isles. Our Terms & Conditions are:
- Return and exchange accepted on stock items only within 2 weeks of delivery
- Return or exchange items must be unused / uninstalled
- No returns on special orders or sale items
- Some items carry a warranty, please enquire for more information if this applies
- Screws supplied with all orders at no additional cost
- Defective items will be replaced, please contact the shop
Shipping and Payment
Please ensure you have completed your email contact, phone contact no, full name, and postal address. We cannot post to a P.O. BOX - unless your package is under 500grams for Express Post. Standard courier delivery of a standard weight and size package is $15 to metro areas. Delivery outside these areas, or of significant weight and size, will incur further charge. For information about delivery charges to your postcode, please call us on (+61) 02 9634 7017.
If you would like to pay over the phone, please either request our bank details for direct debit, or pay by credit card, by calling us on (+61) 02 9634 7017.
Ship your item back to us
Firstly call us at the showroom on (+61) 02 9634 7017 to discuss the return of the items. If you have already done this, please post to:
Mitchell Park, 24/22 Hudson Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Be the first to review “Olde English Bridge Kitchen Tap”
- Insensitive to Temperature
- Perfectly Hygienic
- Overall size L595 x W470 x D220mm
- Designer waste included
There are no reviews yet.