Marina Isles French Country range of knobs and backplates is specifically designed to reflect the relaxed farmhouse feel that works so well with today’s eclectic mix of styles the majority made from solid brass . They are available in a variety of hand finished colours.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when purchasing a product at Marina Isles. Our Terms & Conditions are:
- Return and exchange accepted on stock items only within 2 weeks of delivery
- Return or exchange items must be unused / uninstalled
- No returns on special orders or sale items
- Some items carry a warranty, please enquire for more information if this applies
- Screws supplied with all orders at no additional cost
- Defective items will be replaced, please contact the shop
Shipping and Payment
Please ensure you have completed your email contact, phone contact no, full name, and postal address. We cannot post to a P.O. BOX - unless your package is under 500grams for Express Post. Standard courier delivery of a standard weight and size package is $15 to metro areas. Delivery outside these areas, or of significant weight and size, will incur further charge. For information about delivery charges to your postcode, please call us on (+61) 02 9634 7017.
If you would like to pay over the phone, please either request our bank details for direct debit, or pay by credit card, by calling us on (+61) 02 9634 7017.
Ship your item back to us
Firstly call us at the showroom on (+61) 02 9634 7017 to discuss the return of the items. If you have already done this, please post to:
Mitchell Park, 24/22 Hudson Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.